Welcome

Hi everyone, glad you could visit me.
marlaruthnelson@gmail.com

Friday 28 December 2012

A Busy Cartwheel

I didn't get as much sewing done today as I planned. Sometimes the day just slips by. I went and had a really nice visit with my friend Marjorie. But this is a little something I am working on. I saw this block on The Way I Sew it, A Busy Cartwheel. I thought it was so cute that I had to try it.

 
I think I will make this as my center block, add a couple of boarders around it and then add smaller blocks around that. I had three charm packs called Salt Air by moda that I wanted to do something with. Hopefully by the end it will look great.
I also bought a new camera for my husband for Christmas. The pictures so far are clear and I think I will be able to take better pictures of my projects.
It is windy and cold here today and a great day to stay in side where it is warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment