Welcome

Hi everyone, glad you could visit me.
marlaruthnelson@gmail.com

Monday 23 March 2015





As  I m trying to recoupe from the flue since last Thursday I did find the energy to finish binding these table topper's. This is a pattern from Sew Karen-ly Sew.
Two more gifts done.

I was away for a couple of weeks visiting my brother on Victoria Island. It was nice to leave the snow behind but came back with a terrible cold. My brother and his family all had it while I was out there. Now I have all the snow and sick also. Other than that it was a nice visit. Some pictures of my trip.


.


Love exploring this castle in Victoria.



I was lucky enough to find a quilt show and two quilt shops. Oh what fun. I got my brother to drop me off and I spent 4 hours checking all the tables out and sat in a couple of demastrations. Can'T leave a place like this without bringing a few things home with me. 



All the flowering trees were out and oh how pretty. Lots of daffodil 's also. I guess this is one thing all the deer don'T eat.





The scenery was so pretty also.

1 comment:

  1. What a great table runner. Glad you had a nice visit, sorry you got sick.

    ReplyDelete