Welcome

Hi everyone, glad you could visit me.
marlaruthnelson@gmail.com

Thursday 29 October 2015

I love this pattern for a cross stitch wedding sampler. I did three of these this summer.  The first wedding was for August which was a beautiful wedding and these two are for October. One for a really good friends son and one for a very special person this weekend. We are off to Prince Edward Island this weekend for a Halloween wedding. We even bought costumes.  I was telling a friend that I haven't worn a Halloween costume since I was in grade eight or nine. That is a long time ago. Looking forward to this wedding. 


I also finished another Hockey Quilt and gave it to my son's Hockey fund  raiser. So some lucky person will be receiving this.


I love making this quilt. It goes together so well. 
We have gone a week with no internet so just got it back yesterday.  So there is lots of posts to catch up on. It is a wet rainy day so a good day to catch up. We were suppose to go to the Island today but now can't get away until tomorrow. When there is a change of plans I find it hard to get started on things. It would be a good day to head to the sewing room. It will pass the time this afternoon. 
Hope everyone has a great weekend. We sure will visiting a lot of good friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment