Welcome

Hi everyone, glad you could visit me.
marlaruthnelson@gmail.com

Wednesday 16 December 2015

Merry Christmas evryone.

I have a whole week left before Christmas and probably this is the first time since I have been married that I have all my gifts done, wrapped and sitting here wondering what I should do. A whole week that I can do anything I want.  I wonder what I should work on.

Here is the last gift I had to make. A runner from Connecting Threads for my mother. She should like this.



So pretty.

We now have snow on the ground so it is starting to look a lot like Christmas. My friend Marjorie was up for a visit and had a hard time getting out of my driveway. It is that time of the year.

My granddughter  Sara will be coming Monday night and will stay until Christmas day. We will have so much fun baking
Christmas cookies, pies, cheesecake and our Christmas dinner for Christmas Eve. I am hoping that my other granddaughter Lauren will be able to join us in the preparation.  They helped me last year and it sure made Christmas.

Hope everyone has a great Christmas.

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas  from my home to yours.

2 comments:

  1. You can come help me clean house. I've mailed most of my packages, but, still have one to wrap, pack and mail. I haven't wrapped anything else, so far. Have fun with Sara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice....if Barry hadn't come out, probably still be there! Not one car to stop me once he came out...lol

    ReplyDelete