Welcome

Hi everyone, glad you could visit me.
marlaruthnelson@gmail.com

Sunday 14 February 2016

Happy Valentines

A very cold but beautiful day here. Hope everyone is having a great Valentines. My husband bought me home these beautiful flowers and I brought him home a Dairy Queen Valentine heart cake.



They are so pretty.  Nice to have flowers on a cold day.

I also finished this table runner. A fun piece to make. I have another one cut out to work on this afternoon while my husband is at the rink.




This is the material I had left from my curtains that I did for my rec room. Enough to make a table cloth for this corner of the rec room. There was no waste to this material.

This is what I got accomplished this week besides cleaning out cupboard's. Two big garbage bags full. Where does all the junk come from?



No comments:

Post a Comment