Welcome

Hi everyone, glad you could visit me.
marlaruthnelson@gmail.com

Wednesday 26 September 2012

 
 
 

Well I had the whole day to myself and I didn't get any more done than I would of had had someone been here. I got one more block done for the RTQA. Two more to go. It will just be the four extra blocks as my material is running out. This block is Arizona star. We went to Arizona a couple of years ago and my favourite place of all is Sedonna. We love this place and hope to get there again some day. Here is the block.


This is probably the brightest block in my quilt but that is all right as there is alot of brown. It should go well. I also started the Victoria Star but scraped that one. It did not go together well and it wasted alot of material. I did not like it at all. It looked like a quick block as it was a paper piecing piece and should of been simple. Looks can be deceiving.

I also got my Flannel Design wall up. I should of had this years ago. I got it from Connecting Threads. Its 60" by 72" with 2" grid lines. They had it on sale for $14.99. I could not make one for that price. It fit nicely on my wall.

1 comment:

  1. Both blocks are great Marla...I really like the Arizona Star! Got to get that turkey in the oven now.....

    ReplyDelete