Welcome

Hi everyone, glad you could visit me.
marlaruthnelson@gmail.com

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Well it has been an busy day. I had my grandson Owen for the day. After supper when he was picked up I got down to the sewing room and got another block done for the RTQA. I know there is only 16 blocks but I want to add at least four more blocks. So I went on the Quilters Cashe and found the blocks I needed. Since Em picked blocks to represent her trip I thought I would pick blocks to represent places that I have been to.
 Since I just back from Pensylvania to visit the Amish I thought this block fit prefectly, The Amish Star. It was a nice block to put togeather and I was happy with it. Its a little dark but goes nice with the other blocks.


I have never been on the Quilters Cashe before. Its a great site with tons of different blocks. That will be one of my favourites. Tomorrow I have the day to myself so hope to have this quilt top done this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment