Welcome

Hi everyone, glad you could visit me.
marlaruthnelson@gmail.com

Monday 15 October 2012

Vintage Quilt Along

Today is the day to link up with our Vintage Quilt Along so I will be posting my quilt again. If you want to see others just go see Heidi at the Fabric Mutt and see all the beautiful quilts.


 
Last week was such a busy week that I didn't get to much done in the sewing room. I was to a fall rally last Saturday for our Tops group and the guess speakers topic was called "The Power of No" . She was so funny and her topic was so true. We need to start thinking of thinks we want to do and say no to the things we don't want to do.
 
I have my grandson Owen for the next two days but with him I do get caught up on my housework so I will have it done for the days that I have to myself and guess what I will be heading to the sewing room. I will get there a little today as my friend Connie will be coming up. We are working on tree skirts.
 
 
This is my grandson Owen. He is quite the case, always making you laugh. Well have a good week and hopefully I will have something to post at the end of the week.
 


6 comments:

  1. The quilt looks great Marla...and I like the new page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. here is Tonya's link..http://hillbillyhandiworks.blogspot.ca/...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marla, it's beautiful! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful quilt. I like how the grey and green sashing and border give it a very calm feel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty quilt! I love the ornaments! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing different varieties of this quilt. Yours is lovely!

    ReplyDelete