Welcome

Hi everyone, glad you could visit me.
marlaruthnelson@gmail.com

Sunday 11 November 2012

Secret Pocket Pillow


I spent the afternoon in the sewing room with my granddaughter Sara. I found these books on Connecting Threads that has great projects for kids." I can Sew" and "I can Quilt"   by Lynn Weglarz. They are great if you are trying to find some projects for young girls in the sewing room. Sara enjoyed spending last night browseing through the books trying to decide what she would like to make.  She is six. She decided on a couple of  small purses and a Secret Pocket Pillow. They were easy to make and she had fun.

 
She was pretty proud of it when her mother picked her up. So if you are looking for some books with projects for little girls between six and twelve these are the books to get. They didn't cost very much either.

1 comment: