Welcome

Hi everyone, glad you could visit me.
marlaruthnelson@gmail.com

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year Everyone.

Happy New Year everyone. Did not get anything done in the sewing room today but did get alot accomplished. My husband and I spent the day putting away all the Christmas decorations. We started at 9:00 and finished at 2:00 with a fifteen minute break for lunch. We have way to much decorations but it is pretty when it is all out. It would take me three days to put it away by myself. It's nice that he helps me. I was just talking to a friend and she does not get any help and has to do it all by herself. I guess I am lucky.
It was a beautiful day here and wished I had time to get outside. There is always tomorrow. My mother had a great New Years day dinner. Everyone was there. It was nice. She stills enjoys doing it. I guess we shouldn't stop her as long as she wants to do it.
New Years Eve was also a great evening. We went to a house party with a few friends. Lots of laughs lots of games and lots of food. We all actually stayed up to bring in the New year. It was a lot of fun.
Well can't wait to see what the 2013 brings. Can't wait to see what everyone will be working on. My friends Marjorie from Marjorie's Busy corner and Connie from Shepody Mountain Crafts are getting  together tomorrow afternoon to start our first project for the New |Year. Will probably have pictures tomorrow. It should be lots of fun. Can't wait.
So hope everyone had a great New Years day. I sure did.

1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine you got things all put away today...good work!! Had fun last night too; went snowshoeing this afternoon. Dawson really liked it.
    See you tomorrow at 1:30.

    ReplyDelete