Welcome

Hi everyone, glad you could visit me.
marlaruthnelson@gmail.com

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy 2014...




It is hard to believe that it is now 2014. It has been a very different year, 2013.A good year and a tuff year, but we made it through. I was going through my pictures wanting to post some of my finishes but there was to many. If I could make half the things in 2014 that I made in 2013 it will be a good year. Being a part of this blogging world really inspires me to want to make so many great things. Thanks for all the hops and turritorals that people post. What fun they are. 
It is a beautiful sunny day here in New Brunswick even with all the snow. Brought the New Year in with supper out and playing cards with friends. I think I am to old for going to bed at 1:00 in the morning. Feel like a headache coming on. Hope everyone had a great New Years Eve and hope the New Year is a great one.  







These are all gifts that I gave away to great friends and family this year. They all enjoyed them. See you all in the New year with some wonderful projects. Speaking of projects I should go down and work on the Kona hop that is coming up soon. Next week I think. I don't show my piece until the 17th, thank goodness as with trying to get Christmas gifts done I didn't get mine started until yesterday.


2 comments: