Welcome

Hi everyone, glad you could visit me.
marlaruthnelson@gmail.com

Wednesday 21 January 2015

Easy Zippered Box Pouches


These were fun little bags to make. I tried a bag like this last winter and could not figure how to get the zipper in right. Let night I was sitting here and found this on you tube. So easy. If you would like to try this bag go to Easy Zippered Box pouch Tutorial. Www.iheartstitching.com. you can make this little bag in about an hour. She did a great job explaining it. 




I finished machine quilting this lap quilt. Since it was bonded in black I got this lovely black material for the back. I just did a simple quilting on it and was very happy with how it turned out.

I love this next project that I am working on. A Christmas tree skirt for my mother . A very easy porject.



I couldn't get the pattern to turn right so you will have to look at it side ways. I am sure this is a free pattern from crafsty. So far a good week in the sewing room.


4 comments:

  1. My son just made 2 of those zippered boxes. He didn't have a YouTube to follow, just a pattern I used at the Sewing & Quilting Expo last Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's why you were quiet all day!!! Nice job!!! great make up bags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bag, but I really love the tree skirt you are making. Looking at it this way make it look like a giant cross, 3D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bags, that multi-color fabric is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete