Welcome

Hi everyone, glad you could visit me.
marlaruthnelson@gmail.com

Friday 30 November 2012

My Mystery Quilt

I must say I am doing something that I have never done before. I am making a quilt that I will have no idea what it will look like. It is a Mystery Quilt. Lindy's Thread is hosting a mystery quilt. I thought it might be fun and since I bought this material from the Fabric Cupboard. It is the Modafabrics line, cattails & clover and summer's end. Very pretty. The Fabric Cupboard had it on sale for $4.99 a meter one week and I couldn't resist.


 
 
The first clue was to make 20 of each  block. So here they are and now waiting for clue #2. The light colour is the background colour. It is more of a gold colour. It is hard to take pictures. They never show the true colour.
 

1 comment:

  1. I've never done a mystery quilt before either. I have a hard time getting my fabrics together when I know what I'm making so I know I wouldn't be able to do this. I love your fabrics and colors! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete