Welcome

Hi everyone, glad you could visit me.
marlaruthnelson@gmail.com

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Winner for It's for the Birds is........

Congratulations to the winner of my blog hop " It's For the Birds."



You have to look close but my camera kept making it blurry if I was to close. So, this was such a great hop. I hope everyone had a great time. Thanks again to Madame Sam and Mary who was our cheerleader. I am sorry I didn't get a chance to reply to everyone comments this time but I have been in the process of moving my mother and back to babysitting my grand son and also back to work some. Busy busy busy.

Oh back to what I was talking about, the winner of my contest.


Love the little bag that you made

Congratulations Rose and I will make sure that you get that gift. 





3 comments:

  1. Congratualtions to the winner. what a great hop. And thank you for hosting a giveaway ass part of the hop.

    ReplyDelete