Welcome

Hi everyone, glad you could visit me.
marlaruthnelson@gmail.com

Tuesday 16 September 2014

Hi everyone.
What a great hop, See you into Sept. Everyone had such nice projects. It was a nice way to get back into the fall with such a busy summer
I have a winner from my hop. I did it a little differently this time. Since I am driving to work and am using my phone I asked my husband to pick a number between one and fifty. I didn't tell him what it us for. He had the number in his head and wouldn't tell me until I told him why. I wouldn't tell him until he told me the number. I hope this is fair. He picked 34. So the winner is

Dorian from Ridge Top Quilters. I will get that in the mail as soon as I get her address or when I get home next weekend.  Congratulations Dorian. I hope you enjoy your material.

I guess I deleted the picture of the fabric so just look at my last big and it is there.

Thanks everyone for stopping by. I really enjoyed this hop and everyone's projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment