Welcome

Hi everyone, glad you could visit me.
marlaruthnelson@gmail.com

Saturday 30 June 2012




Hey everybody, I finally got the internet working at the camp ground. A friend of mind put it through my phone. I am not sure why my son didn't show me. Last year I never had any trouble getting on the internet. This year I have something I enjoy doing and can't get it to work.
A beautiful day on Prince Edward Island. Having a great Canada Day weekend. Just had a barbeque with friends and waiting for the camp fire.
I got my block done for the Road Trip Quilt along. I am hooked on this blogging and can't wait to see what everyone is working on. Here is my block.




1 comment:

  1. Great looking block....I am really wishing I had used earthy colours for mine too. It's much more up my alley. But I didn't like the Summer Sampler one when I was piecing the blocks either...and loved it when finished....fingers are crossed.

    ReplyDelete