Welcome

Hi everyone, glad you could visit me.
marlaruthnelson@gmail.com

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Road trip Quilt Along

I have decided to try a quilt along and am really enjoying it. This is my first block the Virginia Star. I was really pleased with this one.

This is the second block of the quilt along, the Maryland  block. The first time that I have done paper piecing. I found this very interesting . I haven't done this before.


This is the third block of my quilt along. I didn't put this block together the same way. I put this together wrong, but I thought it was supposed to be a star. This block is called the Pennsylvania parade.


I really enjoyed getting this block on Friday as it gave me the weekend to work on it. When I get it on Monday I really want to get at it and after working all day I am tired and then I make mistakes.


No comments:

Post a Comment