Welcome

Hi everyone, glad you could visit me.
marlaruthnelson@gmail.com

Tuesday 4 September 2012

RTQA Block - Missoui Star

Finally got a good night sleep last night so I finished my block for the RTQA tonight after work. I had to use an extra colour as it is getting to the end of my material so it is getting used up. It turned out nice so I am pleased with it.


It will fit well with the other blocks. I plan on making a few more to make the quilt bigger to fit my bed as I really like the colours and it matches my room.

Packed up my sewing things to take home. It is almost time to close the trailer for the winter. Where did the summer go? But I am going to be glad to get back home and get into a routine again.

Twelve days before I take my mother on a bus trip to Pensylvia. Can't wait. My friend Marjorie from Marjorie's Busy Corner is coming also. We will be looking for the quilt shops. I was there two years ago and know where some of them are. Can't wait. Well time for bed. Work again tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. great block Marla....the center makes it pop!!our meeting is Sunday at 2pm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely block , I came to visit via Marjorie , enjoy your trip :-)

    ReplyDelete