Welcome

Hi everyone, glad you could visit me.
marlaruthnelson@gmail.com

Wednesday 9 January 2013

I had a great day at my friend Marjorie's this afternoon. Connie and I went there for a craft afternoon. We had fun playing with their Baby go. I have never used one before and we decided to practise on a snowman runner. We cut several sizes of circles to put this together. It was a great pattern to practise on.


I did the appliqueing this evening. I really am starting to enjoy appliqueing. I will finish it this week. I also finished my snowman cross stitch after supper.


I just have to stretch it and put it in the frame. I wanted to take a picture of it before I put glass over it. Pictures don't seem to turn out well with glass. This is such a cute picture that I will probably keep it for myself instead of a Christmas gift. But who knows, I might change my mind. It was supposed to a 4by4 picture and I thought the material was to small so changed it and now it is a 8by8. I was lucky enough to find a really cute 9by9 frame at Micheal's for less than $12.00 with the Christmas sale. It will fit perfectly.
 Another great day of accomplishments.

2 comments:

  1. Cute!!!! Mine is waiting til tomorrow....I got working on the Dresden....lol

    ReplyDelete