Welcome

Hi everyone, glad you could visit me.
marlaruthnelson@gmail.com

Tuesday 17 September 2013

A great buy


I went into Micheal's last night to pick up a quilt batt and found these at the cash on sale. They were on for .99 cents a ball. Guess I will be making a few scarfs for Christmas presents. Very pretty colour's. I should of picked up all they had but thought it would be a lot of knitting. I used to do a lot of knitting but haven't done much for a while. Yarn just got to expensive.

I haven't been on much lately. Still away working but doesn't mean I haven't been sewing. I have been working on Crazy About Wool and Let's Twist to the 60's. I am all ready and just waiting for the hops to begin. I have been enjoying the Let's Pin It hop that is going on now. There is quite a list to go through everyday. Everyone is doing a great job.

 My sewing machine is tucked away in my car while we are staying in a hotel. If I had a set of knitting needles I could knit. Oh well I will just play on the computer. TV is terrible and this couch is so uncomfortable that I have to sit on a pillow. It gets dark early now so the evenings are long. It was a beautiful day today and enjoyed driving around getting lots of fresh air. Fall is my favorite time of the year and I really enjoy the colours. It won't be long now. Where this month is going. Have a great day and see you on the next hop.


No comments:

Post a Comment