Welcome

Hi everyone, glad you could visit me.
marlaruthnelson@gmail.com

Monday 2 September 2013




This is what I decided to quilt on the Big star Quilt. What nice material. It quilts so nice.

 We headed back to PEI today. My husband decided to start working again. I hope the back holds up. It has been much better today. I think helping with the house fire has not helped the healing process. He told me on the way over that his mother lost thirteen quilts in the fire. What a shame but the firemen saved so much and no one was hurt. I spent the weekend washing some of her quilts and quilt tops ready to quilt and all her fabric. It all came clean. Some I had to wash twice. It is now all ironed, folded and stacked in a box ready to have something wonderful to make from it. We saved all the cross stitch pictures but one that I have made for her over the years. I took them all apart and threw all the matt's away. I will leave them for awhile before I re frame them. What a month. I pray that Sept will be a much better month.

I have signed up for Crazy about Wool and It's all about the 60's. So now to come up with some ideas. I brought a few books with me and some material so will see what I come up with. I have some idea's. The Wool one should be know problem but since I was born in the 60's I will have to ask and think  about that one. I haven't done any blog hops this summer so will be nice to get back in a routine again. Every time I go home I leave something at the trailer I need and every time I come here the same. My next trip home I am taking all my sewing thing home. They need to be all in one place. Well I hope everyone has a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment