Welcome

Hi everyone, glad you could visit me.
marlaruthnelson@gmail.com

Saturday 5 October 2013

Better Late Than Never.... The Winner is ...

I have been away working and just got home but I wanted to announce the winner of the Let's Twist to the 60's....


Love you pillow! The colours are just beautiful in your projects. Beautiful work! ;)  Congratulations Amy and I will email you soon. 

Also I see my friend Marjorie has posted our quilts that we had got together last Saturday to make. It was our way of starting the season of our craft nights for the winter season. We had a great day but I didn't get there Wednesday when they took their pictures. Here is my version. So visit Marjorie to see the other girls quilts.



I had enough prints in my stash to make this. These are the colours in my grand daughters room so this looks like a great Christmas present for her this year. I love the lime green on how it makes it pop. I am sure she will love this. This will be my first queen quilt that I am going to machine quilt. Wish me luck.

Had a nice drive to the northern end of NB this week and seeing how all the fall colours are showing. They have more yellows up there where we have a lot of reds and oranges. Very pretty and the weather was great. My favourite time of the year to work. I love fall.






5 comments:

  1. Thank you, Marla. Your quilt is just beautiful. I will have to check out Marjorie's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marla love your quilt. Congratulations to Amy. And thank you for hosting the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yours turned out so nice too...it was sure a fun project, just hope the next one is a little smaller.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!!! I just saw it. I like the green

    ReplyDelete