Welcome

Hi everyone, glad you could visit me.
marlaruthnelson@gmail.com

Wednesday 9 October 2013

 Just wanted to stop by and say hi. Have the day off and looking forward to a day sewing with my best friends, Marjorie and Connie and then this evening for our craft night with Rose and Judy also.
I have been busy working on my blog hop that is coming up soon, Wicked. I have them almost done. My quilt is coming along slowly but am very happy with the result. Should have it quilted by Christmas. LOL

So I better get going so I can get a little done before a great afternoon with friends. Since I told my husband a little white lie so I didn't have to go to work today I better finish painting those stepping stones for him or I might be in trouble. Ha Ha They have the poem  Footprints and it is tiny little letters. Very time consuming. There are six of them to paint. So I hope everyone has a great day.

3 comments:

  1. Have fun and enjoy your sewing day! Your quilt is looking beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't we all have a great time???/ I had a blast this afternoon and tonight...cya soon

    ReplyDelete