Welcome

Hi everyone, glad you could visit me.
marlaruthnelson@gmail.com

Tuesday 27 May 2014

W.I.P. Wednesday

I think if I keep my eyes shut it is still winter out. It is so cold and wet. It is not even funny any more. I told my husband if it doesn't warm up I was quitting work and going home. My feet has been wet for a week now. I used to enjoy working but now I just want to go home even though my house is full. Enough complaining. It won't do any good. LOL
It is time for W.I.P Wednesday again. I finally got the Star Stash quilt done. Connie and Marjorie has had theirs done for a while. So I have finally caught up. Yeah.


This one went together very nicely. It is the first quilt that when you squared up the block that is was perfectly 10" square. You can get this pattern from Connecting Threads sight.  That is where I bought the material. I give this pattern a 10. I am not sure how I will machine quilt this. Maybe I will wait and see how the girls quilt theirs.

I also finished two more of these wall hangings. 


One is now hanging in my trailer and I have an extra for a gift.  I love how this piece went together. 
So stop on over and visit Monika at the Needle and Thread Network and see what everyone else is working on. 



4 comments:

  1. Feels like fall, doesn’t it? I am tired of being cold. Those are beautiful quilts, Marla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice....why don't you like this one??? Not showing how I quilt mine!!! Hahaha. It looks great.....I am tired if this weather too.
    Cya when you get home

    ReplyDelete
  3. the star quilt is lovely, and I love the little wall hanging! Hope it warms up soon for you...

    ReplyDelete