Welcome

Hi everyone, glad you could visit me.
marlaruthnelson@gmail.com

Sunday 19 August 2012

Just finished the quilt block for the RTQA. I must say this was the easiest one yet. Quite happy with it. The Coloredo Pass.



Really enjoying the Bowls for Boarders. Have been going on every morning to see everyone's work. My big showing will be on the 25th.

I am now working on some appliqueing right now. Never had that on my old sewing machine. I think I have figured it out after breaking three needles. Should have my first piece to show tomorrow.

Well have a good day.

1 comment:

  1. The block turned out great Marla!! Can't wait to see your applique. I am quilting an antique right now....it is slow work. Got to do the last set of blocks for The Sew Intertwined QAL this week. Not sure they are going to be fun...lol

    ReplyDelete