Welcome

Hi everyone, glad you could visit me.
marlaruthnelson@gmail.com

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Wednesday Progress

Today is Wednesday again. Where does the week go. Another busy day at work and oh was it hot. We quit at 1:30 and headed back to the trailer. It wasn't any cooler here. My husband is an engraver on Monuments and we also repair and straighten monuments. It was to hot but it has to be done by Sunday.

Lots of different things on the go. Started the Vintage Quilt along. Got two blocks done. Will have pictures tomorrow. I also need to get My Bowls for Boarders done. Not sure how I will make out with the machine quilting. Hope to work on it tomorrow. Also started a Halloween table runner. Have it all cut out ready to sew.

I am also working on a cross stitch picture for my granddaughter for Christmas. She is five and plays the violin so this has one on it.

So lots to do but take it one day at a time. I have got so much more done this summer than I normally do by blogging. It keeps me excited to get something accomplished.

So hope to have more pictures tomorrow.  Time to call it a night.


No comments:

Post a Comment