Welcome

Hi everyone, glad you could visit me.
marlaruthnelson@gmail.com

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Oh what a day. Back to work and it was hot. Just sent my two grand kids home last night from keeping them the last two weeks. Owen my grandson was not happy to go. Its hot and beautiful here on PEI and keep busy taking them to the pool. An easy way to intertain them. Didn't get much sewing done.
Finally got my block done for the Road Trip Quilt Along. It took me two evenings to get it done. Just to tired. I really like this block. It went togeather well and it did help that I had the flying geese done. Made to many one other block.



Also started cutting out my strips for the Vintage Christmas quilt along.  Hope to have those blocks done tomorrow night. I think I have Thursday off and hope to get alot accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment