Welcome

Hi everyone, glad you could visit me.
marlaruthnelson@gmail.com

Saturday 6 October 2012

Even though I had bought a ton of material while I was away in Pennsylvania you never have enough. My friend and I decided to make a tree skirt for our tree. I went though my material and didn't have enough Christmas material to do it. So back to the fabric store.

 
Its beautiful material but expensive. Even though it was 30% off. I much prefer to buy material in the states. This is the tree skirt that I am going to make.
 
 
They also had their Halloween material on for 50% off so I picked up a couple of pieces.
 

It was nice because it is 60 inches wide. My first year for making Halloween decorations. This is my first runner.



2 comments:

  1. You bought more fabric!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 lol
    I did too.....I can't help it!!!! Love the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your new fabrics,beautiful and the skirt pattern is fantastic.Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete