Welcome

Hi everyone, glad you could visit me.
marlaruthnelson@gmail.com

Saturday 20 October 2012

Pumpkin Pancakes



My favourite new breakfast. Pumpkin pancakes. These are delicious and easy to make. Here is the recipe.

2 eggs beaten
1/4 cup pure pumpkin
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
1/8 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp vanilla

Beat all together and pour into hot pan with 1 tsp butter or coconut oil.
I like to cover with lid to help them cook. It makes two nice size pancakes. They raise nice and what is so nice about these pancakes "no flour". They turn out every time. Top with your favourite toppings and they taste good also with just pure maple syrup.
My son is on this diet with no wheat and no sugar. He has lost over 20 lbs and his wife has lost 12lbs. She is small to begin with so that is a big loss for her. I have ate these the last two weeks and am back to my goal weight again. Summer is hard on my weight.

Marjorie brought me four quilts blocks from the church group  that is making a quilt for the minister and his wife. They are making a dresden plate quilt..

 
It will be nice and colourful. Appliqueing is not one of my favorite things to do but here they are done. I plan on spending the afternoon in the sewing room as it is a wet day and then my two grandchildren are coming for the night.
 
 



 
 
This is Sara and James. I was really blessed with great grandchildren. Well everyone have a great day and be sure to try those pancakes.

1 comment: