The machine quilting went well and I love that new foot I bought to put the binding on with. My corners turned out perfect. The only problem I had was every time I changed my bobbin I would have loops on the top. I learned from the last time to always do a test run for every time I change the bobbin. I couldn't figure why it was doing it. But it seemed to be at the beginning of each bobbin and then it would be find. Today I was quilting another project and it was worse. Very frustrating when you haven't got a clue on how to fix the problem. So since I her hear my friend telling me look it up in your book, thanks Connie. So since I have only had my machine for a year I thought I would get my book out and come to find out the lady that sold me the machine showed me the wrong way to fill the bobbin. I was missing a step. It just wasn't winding tight enough. It is still loose at the beginning of each bobbin so I suggest that every time you put a new bobbin do a test run and save yourself the aggravation of tearing it out.
So another project done.