Welcome

Hi everyone, glad you could visit me.
marlaruthnelson@gmail.com

Monday 17 December 2012

The Last of the Christmas gifts.

Three sets of place matts, the last of my Christmas gifts. Now to finish the wrapping.

Now all that is left is the Christmas baking. My grand son Owen and I started today and made a few dozen Peanut Butter Balls. I will dip them in chocolate tomorrow. Then I need to make a few dozen Cherry balls. I am not going to do much baking this year. I give most of it away anyway. My husband dosn't eat it and I don't need it. But it dosn't seen like Christmas without the baking. I will make a few Christmas cookies for my grand children. I just need to get my son to make his famous Rasberry cheesecake for Christmas Eve. It is so good. He is a great cook. Both my boys like to cook, but Ryan loves to bake also.
These are my snow babies that my friend gives me every year. They are one of my favorite Christmas decorations.
 
I am getting quite a collection. Thanks Norma.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. The placemats look wonderful. Love the snow babies collection. It gives us a moment of a calming aaawwwww!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The placemats look really great. Now I expect one of those peanut butter balls!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete