Welcome

Hi everyone, glad you could visit me.
marlaruthnelson@gmail.com

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Canada Day fire.

 
Well just wanted to say hi. I haven't been posting lately as haven't had anything to post. I have been working on my Ho Ho Ho blog hop so can't show those pictures yet. Just been busy working and doing a little sewing. This is our friends camp fire last night on Canada Day. It is quite the fire. He spends the winter looking for stumps with holes in the centre for the campfires. It makes for a great fire and little smoke. I hope everyone had a great Canada Day. It was really nice here. Tomorrow night we are going to the dinner theatre.We are seeing the show Miss Molly. Looking forward to that. So hope everyone is having a great summer. It will go by so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment