Welcome

Hi everyone, glad you could visit me.
marlaruthnelson@gmail.com

Monday 11 February 2013

Hi guys, I am back from my vacation and had a great time. I am anxious to get back to the sewing machine and getting caught up on my new adventures on the quilting blog. Two weeks away and I forget what I have committed myself to do. When I get some rest I am sure it will all come back to me. We went to San Juan and then did a Caribbean cruise to St Thomas, St Kitts Aruba and Curacao. The weather was hot and the Islands were great. When I download my pictures I will post a couple.
I know I have missed alot of wonderful things and hope to go back and check out what everyone has been working on.
It's great to be back home and will be nice to get back into a routine again and have a visit with my craft friends.

1 comment: