Welcome

Hi everyone, glad you could visit me.
marlaruthnelson@gmail.com

Thursday 21 March 2013

An Easter Runner.

Well I had a very nice snow day yesterday and made this little Easter runner.



Isn't it cute. I enjoyed making this. It is a very easy pattern and it is a quilt as you go so when you get it together and applique everything on you just have to bind it and it is finished. I got the pattern from a book called My Runners by Disa Designs. It has some very nice runners for all the different holidays. I have done a Halloween runner and now the Easter runner. There are two books and both of them has some wonderful patterns. You can find these books on Connecting Threads or maybe your local quilt shop.


I am putting my pillow back on as I made a mistake and deleted some of my posts. That is the smarts coming out of me concerning the computer. I was very happy with the pillow and I wanted everyone to see it. It is for my son and his wife for Christmas to go with the quilt I made them. I hope to have that quilt in the frames by the first of the week. The quilt that has been giving me so much trouble will finally be out of the frames by morning. All though I am very happy with the quilting on it it was just hard quilting. The next one better be be easier, I hope. I wouldn't be unlucky to have two quilts in a row that quilts hard, would I? 


8 comments:

  1. Love that runner - and the shape is so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great runner. I need something for Easter for my dining room table too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The runner looks great. The pillow looks sharp and will go great with the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Easter runner. The colors are great!
    The pillow is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete