I used the walking foot to go around the tree branches which worked out well. I was going to do some machine quilting around the branches but felt it looked more natural this way.
I decides to go with leaves on the boarder. They went really well I used to do a lot of tole painting and oil painting so painted a lot of leaves. So it made it flow quite well.
I decided where this was my first quilt I wanted to keep the boarder on the outside of the sewing machine so I added a flower pot at the corner so it would seem like a vine all around the quilt.
So the out come of the leaves turned out really well. When the whole quilt was finished it almost looked like a hand quilted quilt at a distance. Well now that I have done this one I might just get to that pile that needs quilted.