Welcome

Hi everyone, glad you could visit me.
marlaruthnelson@gmail.com

Sunday 24 March 2013

I just finished another cross stitch piece. I wonder who will get this one for Christmas. I should have most of my gifts made before summer then that gives me the rest of the year to make something for me. Sometimes though gifts go out as fast as I make them between Christmas gifts and birthday gifts. I need another birthday gift by the first of April. What should I make? Oh I forgot the cross stitch piece. Here it is.


I am not sure if I will frame this or make it into a pillow. Depends if I find a nice frame or not.

And I also received a book that I won from Hillbilly Handiwork's. It came this week. An interesting quilt book and looks very challenging.


Thanks for the book. I look forward to trying something from it. 


3 comments: